Thursday, June 14, 2018

Thank you!

Dear Families,

The end is so close and I think we are all smiles about that! It was a challenging 4th grade year on all levels, and your young scholars have learned an incredible amount. It has been a very rewarding experience for me to be able to have all your children in my classroom.  They have each taught me a little something and have made teaching a much richer experience. I will never forget our crazy year together! I hope that you are pleased with all that they have learned. I know all the hard work and skills they developed will make next year run a little smoother.

I am very proud of how they persevered and stepped up to each challenge to reach their goals, individually and collectively! Thank you again for all your support and guidance.

I greatly appreciate how understanding and kind you all were. It was a pleasure meeting all of you. I enjoyed having the opportunity to work with you all, to create a caring and supportive team which helped each of your young scholars succeed to the best of their ability.

I wish you well in the years to come, and I hope that you and your family have a relaxing and calm summer! I will miss you all!

All the best,

Laura Frost

No comments:

Post a Comment