Sunday, November 5, 2017

Thank you for attending our recent parent/teacher conference

Hello families,

It was a short week, but we got a lot done! This week we reviewed factors and multiples in math and practiced multiplication facts with a new game galled "Multiplication ladders". The students are continuing to draft their realistic fiction stories and beginning to edit and revise their writing. In reading we finished our classroom read aloud, Chasing Vermeer and discussed characters and character traits.

I wanted to thank you all for attending our recent parent/teacher conference this week. I appreciate your taking the time to meet with me, and I hope that our conference was able to provide you with some valuable insight into your child’s progress in school. I look forward to our continued partnership throughout the remainder of the school year.

This week a permission slip went out for our upcoming field trip to the Maine State Museum in Augusta on Wednesday, November 15. Please sign and return those forms if you haven't already.  

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to contact me.

Best,

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment